The X-Dormitory

Welcome to the dormitory!!!


One second into the show and I'm already hooked. Hah. Always my favourite X-series. Apparently they're featuring Spexial members Wes and Wayne as the leads in the show. Anyways, I'm already getting excited over the potiential Han-XiaTian-CangQiong love triangle. But one question, where did XiaYu go??? I don't remember them leaving for any war...

A few days ago I received a message from a friend telling me that the editor of Kent Ridge Common was looking for me - because of an article that I've written.


A long lost contact. Of course I tried to google this person before relaying the message to my calligraphy teacher (for security purpose), and wow, he's one big shot. As for why and how he came across my article remains a mystery, I could only say that the power of media cannot be belittled. You never know who's looking and who's not.

But this event inevitably reflects one of the reasons why I chose this line of work. I've always believed that media is influential enough to empower lives one way or another, and this has further certified my belief. My article has served a good cause and reunited two friends. My teacher later told me that the person's company is going to open a museum here, and most likely our calligraphy association will be involved now that they've met. I told my teacher I'm the 最大功臣 hahaha. Owe it to me that they can meet, isn't it. Heeh.

Going to register for driving!! I think I should stop procrastinating and better get my driving license before I start working next year.

Comments

Popular Posts