Girl in the Sunny Place ( 陽だまりの彼女)

Sitting on the ktx to seoul, and I picked a movie to watch on the way. Imagine sobbing and sniffing amid the passengers. *embarrassing*


But I need to say this - it's freaking damn good. Nothing beats connecting the dots and the mystery clicking in your head. I've thought I'm just watching a sweet love comedy, or something that turns into a melodrama later on, but no, I'm wrong. A combination of both and more, too awesome that I can't help but be awed at every turning point. Having Ueno Juri as the female lead is simply a bonus, because her acting has long gained my recognition. Matsumoto? Nothing more to be said, you know I'm an arashist. One of the movies I would really recommend to people.

I love how the cycle of fate theory works. AND I broke down into tears when the scar on kousuke's hand remains. A succinct yet powerful technique to convey that he, unlike all, has not forgotten her.

Sypnosis: google yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts