让我感动的

Moving day again. Completed our sightseeing in busan and we moved on to gwangju today, never expecting the pouring to aggravate and making the wrong decision to walk to our guesthouse. Nearly 45min of luggage-pulling in the rain, and the whole journey was a painful one. After somewhat eons had passed, we settled down and decided to have our lunch before visiting the bamboo forest. Not when patricia screamed in shock that she dropped her phone on the bus.

I couldn't do much but to forsake my appetite and help out with countless calling of her phone - having lost my phone and wallet previously, I perfectly understand the mental breakdown she was encountering. Scraped outr itinerary as we headed to the final terminal (where the bus stops), and clung on to the slightest hope that the phone can be found. When patricia asked me whether she can find her phone back, I couldn't bring myself to nod? I had the worst encounter, and I always have no luck for this. I couldn't say for sure.

Patricia told me how she hated gwangju now. All these freaking things wouldn't have happened if we stayed in busan today, or headed to seoul straight. Rain, no opened eatery, lost phone, ****. I was equally solemn.

因为雨过,才有天晴
因为哭过,才懂微笑

Then someone picked the phone up and responded to my call. Found, and to be returned. Because the bus has started to embark on a new round, we have to wait for 4 hours for the bus to return to the terminal. Spent our time at an eatery near the terminal, and the lady boss treated us to partial meal, and generously let us wait at her eatery. Later on when we walked to the terminal office, the ahjussi understood our plight and warmly received us at the waiting room, and explained to every other drivers who came into the room about our situation. Another more senior ahjussi called down a list to find out who's the driver we're meeting. Eventually the driver returned, and told us an ahjumma found the vibrating phone and handed it to him.

Night had fallen by then, and in fear of our safety, the same ahjussi whom we first met hailed a cab and popped us in, and handed the cab fare to the cabby. 10000krw.

矮胖的体型,步履跚躝,一拐一拐地带着我们越过马路寻找回家的路,这个老人的背影,依旧清晰。他像爷爷一样嘱咐我们地面湿滑,小心滑倒;东西带好,一定要小心;天色已暗,打的回去吧。二话不说一个素昧平生的老人家掏出了或许对他而言辛苦賺来的钱,千叮万囑司机先生把我们安然带回家。最后随着车子卷土而去,留下他在后方挥手的倒影。

说今天是个被浪费的一天?
不,
我感触地反而更多,更加充实。
我想,方才有人问我最爱韩国的哪里,我会毫不犹豫地说:

It's gwangju.

因为人,因为情。

Comments

Popular Posts