Workaholics syndrome

I have been blasting Exo's songs in the office these few days while working on my bitcoin story, and after going through the first draft with my producer this morning (before it goes to my boss for final vetting), I realised there is so much for me to learn (was so happy she praised me and also willing to impart all the financial news writing skills to me). All inspired, bring it on!!! I can do it! If everything goes smoothly, it should be airing next saturday!

Made the greatest mistake of letting my intern friend get hold of my tablet while I'm busying myself with the script, apparently she changed my lock screen wallpaper to a sexy pose I did (HAHA), and then she instagramed and changed the display picture on my behalf, which earned ahkah's comments lol. I wouldn't have noticed it until I saw them omomomomom. I will get my revenge grrrr hahaha.

Booked my solo accommodation last night and now the solo trip for the last two days seems more realistic. Meanwhile, enjoying every single day as much as I can with everyone, because these memories will definitely be everlasting. Can't wait for our silly mission to dress ourselves up in different themes for the next two weeks haha.

By the way this mv is so cute. Bromance ftw~

Comments

Popular Posts