Three More Weeks

Soon enough internship is going to end in three weeks' time, and as much as I longed for my holiday trip to Korea in August, the reluctance to part from the current working life kept me rather sentimental. These nine weeks have been one of the most enjoyable summer holidays I've ever spent, doing something that I like and meeting a company of awesome intern friends whom I wished to hang out more when we're back in school. Like one of them who commented. "You guys are the reason I look forward to coming to work." Aww. Yes guys, you all are my motivation too. As a matter of fact, I'm brooding over the thoughts that we all have to part soon. :'(

And recently I was showered with so many food gifts haha. Apart from us interns who like to share our little snacks, one of my producers (the one who can't bear me to leave, and she has been expressing it rather frequently these days) specially bought chocolates for (only) me when she was on an overseas trip, and also the frequent treats of chips and french fries while I'm doing my work. Think I gained a lot of calories thanks to her lol. And when I go for my tuition, yishun brothers mom packed me a bag of cookies she baked, and stuffed me with snacks from Japan because 'the grandparents have got them these during their Japan holiday trip'. Aww, I felt loved these few weeks haha. Oh and my big boss was so affected that I'm leaving that firstly, he kept double confirming that I am leaving, and secondly, offered me a job return upon graduation. :D Yay I don't need to care about my CAP now hahahaha. At least I secured a job woohoo. And he said the whole team should eat a lunch together on my last day, which is VERY significant because according to my team's usual dynamic, other than work, they literally have nothing to do with one another. I'm the building bridge hahahaah.

Apparently I have been seeing quite a number of mediacorp artistes around but sadly I haven't been able to meet those that I really like, like qi yu wu. But I got to see Zhang Zhen Huan again HAHHA, are we fated? Had my intern friend sat at my front so that I can openly ogle at him without feeling shy HHOHOHO XD Saw Bryan too, one of my favourite artistes.

This afternoon on the way back from calligraphy lesson, I randomly chanced upon JYJ concert tickets in interpark, and oman they freed up seats!!! So I managed to ask my friend in Korea to quickly change our seats from "free seating" to a secured seating, YAY first floor!!! Bought the right hand side ticket because according to research, yoochun tends to stand at the right. Hopefully he's on the right on that day too!!! Heh. Luckily I didn't succumb to black market last time, otherwise I'll be wasting a hundred bucks for nothing.

Oh and this week I've interviewed someone from Bartini Kitchen, and the point to note is: the chef is damn hot. LOL.

Comments

Popular Posts