Money Mind, 26 July @10.30pm, Channel NewsAsia

Disclaimer: Recent photos uploaded onto Instagram were not by me. Itchy hands invaded my account, and same goes to the candy crush update on Facebook. Now I'm keeping a close eye on my tablet lol.

The most hectic week out of all, with nearly OTs everyday (hmm considering I turn up late for work daily, the lowest record breaking of 11.45pm haha! New nickname: Champion Cheong). Busy because... my bitcoin story is coming out this Saturday, 10.30pm on Channel NewsAsia Money Mind! Remember to watch, people! So proud of myself haha, and of course, the satisfaction when I was in the editing room this afternoon to tie the loose ends up. Extremely grateful to those who have helped me, especially my producers who went extra miles to assist me. Close to tears haha. The most encouraging words that I received when my script was vetted on Tuesday.


It's like earning the ultimate recognition - because he's my boss haha. And this morning he sent an email to the whole team saying to bring me out for lunch next week, to thank my hard work. LOL. I hope he's oblivious to my relentless effort to be late for work heh.

And there was this eventful interview that I did this week. My producer knew I was into the 'kpop' stuff, so because there is this korean entertainment company listing in Singapore, she asked me to go on her behalf. I looked at the corporate information and... one of the movies that they produced is Ajusshi!!! AHHHHH WON BIN!!! So of course I was very excited to meet the chairman guy, and went earlier to St Regis Hotel to prepare for the interview (I had another one before it, which I mindlessly wrapped it up hahaha). Was all ready to flash my korean and annyeonghaseyo at our sajangnim when... he spoke happily in english. AWWW. No chance for my fantasy world to come true (hahaha of course I should have anticipated this), but still, a little disappointed. But the cooler thing is, one of his assistants (?) was wearing google glasses wow. Seeing the real glasses is simply, wow. Because it looked damn weird hahaha.

Ok need to promote again, PLEASE WATCH MY DEBUT ON MONEY MIND TOMORROW!! 10.30pm, second segment of the show haha, it's ok to skip others. LOL.


Comments

Popular Posts