I'm Going... To JYJ Seoul Concert 2014!!

A little help that goes a long way. I would have never expected a readily accepted response when I asked the favor, but they reminded me how I have helped them previously. "What are friends for?" Said my eonnies. 눈물이 나... 고마워 언니들!!


Even though they did not manage to help me snatch good seats/not very good seats, it does not deny the fact that they have struggled an hour trying to break through the website and haul two tickets for me (these two inexperienced poks haha). And for that, I was truly touched. In a friendship, I've always not given much thought about 'repaying', but for the events that happened recently, such as a SEP friend telling me how she remembered and appreciated my help during SEP jio-ed me out for dinner (her treat haha), and things like this ticket purchase event when these eonnies whom I only met for erm, only 3 times? gave their all (and money in advance) to fight the battle for me (when they were still happily drinking outside late in the night). I don't take things for granted, and this further acts as a reminder for me that in order to forge a true relationship with people, you really have to give your all. (well, not all of yourself, but in terms of sincerity hahaha).

Just feeling angsty in the office just now when I once again acknowledged how powerful the internet strength is, because not only can I access the seating plan page minutes after the opening of ticket sales, I could actually click and proceed on to payment. EXACTLY when I couldn't do it since I don't own a Korean credit card. Wah. Seeing all tickets disappearing right other my nose grrrr.

Anyway, I'm going to JYJ concert in Seoul YAY! Need to bring binoculars/telescope/microscope/whatever scope they sell. This is especially significant since Asia tour doesn't include Singapore omomomom. 9th august, I'm waiting for you!!!

Recently one of the PD-nims has been expressing  how much she would miss me after I'm gone, while she continues throwing jobs at me. Haha I think she must be missing the fact that she's going to lose a free labour LOL. 그나저나 너도 사랑해 

Comments

Popular Posts