Scarlet Hearts 2 Episode 1 - 35 (Final)

To think I've fared well for all the episodes and avoided giving in to tears, I snapped at the last episode. Pah! There goes two streams of tears, thanks to the scriptwriter bestowing us a blind male lead at the very end. WHAT?!

Then before I knew it, I was toyed. We were all toyed. That's just another stupid dream that had made my tears come out in vain. But it would have been great if the story ends there, instead of feeding the viewers' desire for a happy ending. I would've loved a poignant one, really, that needs no effort to deepen the impact of their endless love.

I wouldn't say this is an awesome drama, but comparing it with all the other Mainland dramas set in the modern days, this is one decent one. Honestly speaking I always don't get the jokes and tempo of Cdrama (which is strange because the historical dramas in contrast were fabulous), but this had tickled my funny bones and I did marvel at their jokes. Haha. Alright, a little sum up of my favourite character who went bonkers at the end.

Blinded with hatred, the once-so-kind Si Han literally went nuts and decided to poison everybody with wine, which pains me to see how tragic his character has turned out to be. I need to be fair you see, objectively speaking he IS ruined by the female lead, who had flipped his world around and left him struggling in the mud pool. I don't blame him, who knows I would've been the same if I were him.

The drama ends with clips showing Zhang Xiao with the three brothers individually - obviously it's catering to the needs of the different groups of shippers. No change of heart, I'm still picking my chilli couple. T^T


Comments

Popular Posts