Scarlet Heart 2 (步步惊情)

NOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! Why sentence him a death, Show?!


Times like this when I just have to admit that age is catching up fast on me. Because I'm fooled by the tv trailers (again) and decided to embark on this no-return road with Bu Bu Jing Qing (步步惊情), I couldn't pull myself out of bed this morning and I had to call in to request for an off day. LOL. Well, that gave me ample time to wrap up nearly two third of the drama, then this rubbishy thing happened - the guy I supported died.

Why O' Why?! Alright I think I need to clarify this, even though I didn't watch the preceding series Bu Bu Jing Xin, I am very aware that Wu Qi Long would end up with the female lead, BUT, EVEN SO, why O' WHY?!! Apparently Kang Si Han has gained my favour for being such a sweet and cuddly boyfriend (ok the other guy aka the youngest brother was cute too but his sudden falling-in-love story failed to convince me), and I was supporting wholeheartedly when the show decided to end his life in a pile of dirt. Kidnapped and buried, WHAT? YOU CAN'T DO THIS, YOU KNOW?!

Another thing that pretty much amused me was - the girl can't stop crying. One, two, three, cue, tears flow like an opened tap. Reminds me of a segment in Hangeng's movie Qian Ren Gong Lue, that said that some people lead such a dramatic life they can't stop crying. LOL.

Throughout the show I was so amazed how some of the cast strikes strong resemblance with other stars, for example him:


Who do you think he looked like?

Ok I accidentally stumbled onto some spoilers that say that Kang Si Han didn't die after all, alright then I shall resume watching and finish it then.

Comments

Popular Posts