Arashi Waku Waku Gakkou 2014 Ticket Sale Singapore

Lady luck has not been always by my side when it comes to ticket purchasing (look at past few examples of junsu's ticket grabbing), and people around me were telling me "Nah, it won't sell out that fast" when I told them about the ticket sale opening at 12pm today, things were proven wrong. Server crashed, page hanged, fans' howling in angst. LOL. Well, truthfully speaking, I wasn't that anxious because I was being half-hearted about buying Arashi's ticket this afternoon. Firstly, it's not them coming down personally - it's just a live streaming of their tokyo concert that's happening simultaneously in Japan, and secondly, spending $50 to grab a seat in the cinema was abit, erm, lame. (LOL. Apparently people are reselling the ticket at $250 now omgosh.) But then again how can I give it a miss to prove that Arashi DOES have a market here?! So I jumped into the battlefield and managed to emerge with two tickets, thanks to the office internet strength lol. Now Shaw's facebook page is flooding with pleas for more tickets wooah. (An evil thought arises amid these - should I sell my ticket too? LOL. *conscience stops me*)


Regardless of whatsoever, I'm still happy I'm going! Nothing is stopping me from spending money on Arashi~

Then I was curious of when's the second round of Junsu's Dracula ticket sale, then I realised... it started last thursday!! Omg ultimate late for it. Now they're left with second floor tickets sian. I'm buying it anyway grrrr. Musical musical musical~~~

Haha and flaunting this episode because I poured in blood and sweats doing it - directed the acting, did the street interviews, and the debut of my hand as seen in the piggy bank coin insertion. HAHA. 

Comments

Popular Posts