Arashi no Waku Waku Gakkou 2014 - Public Viewing in Singapore

Probably a big step towards fulfilling my long awaited dream. Arashi in Singapore??! Nah, it's the public viewing of Arashi's Waku Waku Gakkou 2014 in Singapore, but hello, Singapore is picked as one of the two venues to have live telecast! Just this alone is so significant to a Singaporean Arashian aka me.


7 years ago I wouldn't have imagined this. 2 years ago, I almost cried in joy when I knew Sho has (secretly) come to Singapore for movie filming. 1 year ago, I literally went crazy dialing number and sending messages so that I could win tickets to Sho's movie premium (and of course, to see Sho in person!). Today, I spent $50 just to watch this telecast, but it was so worthwhile. Although in the 3-hour telecast I was fighting hard to decipher the Japanese spoken, Arashi didn't fail to bring a smile to my face. If I were to say one unlucky stuff that happened, it was: my ipod went nuts and the videos taken were all muted. -.- urghs. Well, watch the official dvd when it releases then, haha. And if I were to say one lucky thing (out of the many), it was me openly filming everything (and even selca-ed), then when I finished, the staff then started reminding people not to film (lol exactly when I was pondering why no one was stopping me. And I happily thought it's an exception and they're allowing us to do so.)



As per always videos taken are for personal collection purpose, please support the official dvd upon its release! I won't be posting any clip here lest it goes against JE's rules~ Haha maybe just a lit~tle snippet. :)

Comments

Popular Posts