You Who Came From The Stars Episode 7 + Second Week of Internship

Tell me Alien Man didn't do it. NOOO, I mean, YESSS HE DID IT.


Did you see how he stopped the car? It left me in absolute speechlessness. Just wondering what else he is incompetent of achieving. Throw him some more mission impossible, and Invincible Alien Man will make sure you're on your knees gaping in awe.

I'm apparently amused by how Lawyer Jang resented the fact that he wasn't on the Number 1 quick dial list on Minjoon's phone (Oh finally the BB call is going haha). As much as he snapped at how he's not being childish, he is. LOL. He's mad at his best friend's being snatched, hah.

Work has kept me busy this past week but once again, the feeling of accomplishment over weighs everything and that's making it all worthwhile. I was sent out to do outdoor assignments such as interviewing passerbys, and taught to cut clips and teasers, and during the final vetting for this week's episode, I saw my name aligned with my producer's.

Producer: XX, Cheong Ying Hui.

Can you believe it?? Only my second week and I have that tagged with my name, something really out of my expectation. My big boss even suggested that maybe I should be assigned to one story of my own... OMG. I really need to buck up and start reading some investment books.

On Thursday when I was out with one of my producers, I was introduced to the interviewee who is a financial adviser ( also the ceo of providend) and I was deeply intrigued by his interview. All inspired to learn investing and I asked him what kind of books I should start reading, and he introduced me to Burton Malkiel's A Random Walk Down Wall Street. Just went to the library to borrow it, I shall aim to finish it!!!

Comments

Popular Posts