The Toilet Encounter

Today I experienced what you called "stumbling onto an artiste in the toilet". LOL. One big problem I discovered about Mediacorp is the lack of toilets, and not only that, a SERIOUS lack of cubicles. I'm very curious how the employees survive on that. Anyway I entered the ONLY cubicle of the toilet found in our area (after my friend came out), and after peeing I came out expecting to see my friend and this flowery woman (meaning dressed in colorful flower patterns) appeared before me. I stared at her, she stared at me, and I decided not to exclaim lai yi ling! and just walked off to wash my hands. Lol. Looks like celebrities are humans too, we all need that same toilet bowl to live.

Spent the whole afternoon in the editing room learning to cut/arrange videos, and I forgot to bring my iPod! Missed the chance for a selca lol, never mind next time I will remember. Boss endowed me with a mission to start my first interview tomorrow OMG, IM DOING INTERVIEW ON MY THIRD DAY ALREADY! Really appreciate how they showered me with opportunities (unlike other interns for other shows who were asked to do computer research), so tomorrow 又要出外景! Hopefully I don't screw up, GO YINGHUI GO!

Comments

Popular Posts