First Interview

That concludes the first week of internship, and indeed, it's filled with excitement (and of course, coupled with certain unavoidable moments of boredom).

After Monday's outdoor shooting at Standard Chartered, Thursday is another outing day! Reported straight at National Design Centre for work instead of turning up at Mediacorp, because the mission of the day was to interview the bankers/entrepreneurs at that event. I was so happy they actually prepared the pass for me, you know, interns don't expect this kind of treatment.


The place was quite exclusive and I was pretty disturbed by the fact that 99% of the people there were angmohs - so these are the positions they hold. They even had a whole crew of Jimmy Monkey baristas to brew coffee for the people, and lol the lunch served were so westernish - vegetables, vegetables, and vegetables. salads. pastas. fresh fruits. Well, it's actually understandable why the menu was designed in this way. Anyway, my producer gave me the chance to interview one of the four interviewees, and this became the first time I'm interviewing such a prominent person aka the CEO of Matchmove, so I was quite nervous for prolly 3 minutes before the camera started rolling and I jumped into asking him the list of questions. LOL. I'm going to embed the video in my blog after the show airs on tv haha! By the way I need to stress that I'm behind the camera, so there's no need to wonder if I'm appearing on tv. The answer is NO.

After filming at the event we returned back to Medicorp in the afternoon, and my boss asked me to tag along another producer to film the opening and closing of the episode. IT'S OUTING AGAIN! HAHAHAHAHA. So I got to meet the host of the show, and she suggested a selfie (Lol not I suggest de ok).


And since shooting ends early at 5pm I could knock off earlier. Oh yea.

Thursday was very hapz but Friday was zzzzz. Raining, and I had to go to work. The whole day was spent at the editing room for the post production of tonight's episode, so basically I was just lingering around to look at how the video editor cut the video. Well, it gets boring if you need to sit and JUST watch. It ended around 4pm and my boss to knock off since there's nothing else to do (since this week's program is done). SO I GET TO GO HOME AT 4 CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. My total ideal working style, 沒事就能閃.

Took photos at the editing room since I failed to get it last time. HA.

Comments

Popular Posts