First Day of Internship

Let's start with a nostalgic song.


And it suddenly occurs in me that I had never once seen Fahrenheit's MV properly. What's this concept? Ok, they are being studied and tested as some kind of specimen, then somehow they sing on the screen, then Aaron is confined, and are the other three rushing to save him? Hahaha. Back to loving this song again since I'm watching X-Family now WOOHOO~

Internship at Mediacorp started yesterday and it had tremendously exceeded my expectations. Firstly, I cannot believe I have other interns in the same department with me. HAHA. Yep I'm happy because for the first time, I'm not the only "girl" or "child" in a department working with full timers. At least there's someone else of the same status as me. Great. And secondly, I was made to watch the episodes of the Channel NewsAsia program I'm working for during office hours lol, because I couldn't start work since my account wasn't ready yet. AND just when I thought the whole afternoon will be spent transcribing interviews (which actually was quite interesting), I was asked to tag along one of the producers to conduct an interview at CBD area (First outing on the first day!!!). So the producer showed me the cameramen who will be going with us, and we hopped onto the van and off we zoomed! During office hours! Felt like I was in a drama lol. My first time inside those kind of tall buildings we see in the CBD district, and it was quite cool because all of us (the producer, cameramen and me) had to flash our media pass to be granted access into the building. Our interviewee was the Chief Investment Strategist at Standard Chartered Bank, and the interview was held at level 32 of SCB Building whereby I was stunned by the whole of MBS scenery viewed from that level. Resisted the urge to take out my camera and take photo (given my personality), but professionalism professionalism professionalism... Can't possibly be doing this on the first day right, 要也要再多等幾個外景后再做ㅋㅋㅋ And I was so flattered when the producer introduced me as her colleague to the interviewee, and we shook hands like businessmen. OMO LUCKILY I WASN'T IN MY USUAL CUTE ANIMALS FASHION ATTIRE! If not I will just flip and die.


My intern pass! Looking forward to work already haah. Why must today be a public holiday. One more ridiculous thing, till now I still don't know what time I need to turn up for work, and what time to leave (Because I was told I could leave after the shooting yesterday. So flexible right. Indeed, I need this kind of job life.) Hope everyday could be as exciting as Day One. AJA AJA FIGHTINGGGGG!

Comments

Popular Posts