EQ at Work

Had the craziest day with 3 outdoor filming and one town errand to run, meeting different crew groups and going to and fro the office - i shudder at the thought of going for outdoor filming now. Went orchard for street interview in the morning, then to novena to buy things, then to the camera unit to film shots, then to harbourfront to supervise the filming of the opening and closing for the upcoming episode. Yep, I'm now being entrusted the job as a producer to do supervising work, god knows why. Was so worried about the journey with the host but ahem, it turned out fine and in fact it was pretty fun and relaxing. OH and I just need to say this, it's really till today when I finally understood what people meant by 'meeting all sorts of anal people at work'. Barely three days and I've already seen people with peculiar temper and just not to be messed with. The art of avoiding conflicts but still stay firm to your grounds, looks like there's still a long way for me to learn. By the way I marveled at myself for the witty answer I gave when the guy threw me an awkward (and insulting) remark, then shutting him up haha. I'm just being nice and humble, and if you don't need it to boost your unnecessary ego, leave it. You don't have to roll your eyes.

Oh wells, you meet devils but you meet angels too. So glad there are still friendly and funny cameramen around, cross my fingers and hope that I dio them when I go for outdoor filming the next few days.

Comments

Popular Posts