You're Up then You're Down

The past week was filled with ups and downs but thankfully everything came to a close and I'm as good as having a holiday now (was even looking at air ticket yesterday night lol). One more presentation, one more final test, one more news report to submit, then yoohoo I'll have two fat weeks to study for my only-two final exams. Too chill isn't it.

Just an update on the past week!

Sunday
Kah and Cheryl celebrated my birthday by shopping at H&M (I bought myself a dress and a pair of skull earrings hahaha) before heading for our Korean BBQ dinner at Tanjong Pagar. We later had a crack up at a cafe in Chinatown, doing absolutely silly stuff and treating passerbys as non-existence. Why worry? No one's going to recognise us anyway since we're not going back there until hundreds of years later.

Thanks guys, my birthday wouldn't be complete without you'all! Feeling loved 


Monday
Second interview at Mediacorp that I went, which I knew I had completely screwed up. Feeling the blues but had to get myself together since I had a tuition later on. Bleh.

Tuesday & Wednesday
Spent my time hanging out in school with friends and project mates, chionging presentations crapping shit away and taking free neoprints that miraculously appeared in the AS1 walkway.

Thursday
Received another interview invitation from Mediacorp and I prayed hard that I can pass this time round. Formal outfit, checked. Read up and research on all kinds of current news affairs, checked. Punctuality, checked. The past two experiences were enough to make sure none of these goes awry. But, surprises still hold and I was slightly taken aback after realising I mistook CNA for current news affairs, instead of channel news asia. LOL. So I'd applied to channel news asia huh. Anyways, that's not important because I got it! *throw confetti* I have an official internship waiting for me this summer! Oleh~ Oleh Oleh Oleh~~

So it's true after all that good things come in threes. I'm glad I persevered :)


Friday
Submitted my news assignment and headed for dinner at Clementi hawker centre with cheryl! We finally had a taste of blackballs for desserts, bet the next time will be next semester. In the end cheryl passed her flu bugs to me I think *downing water*

Saturday
Trekking at MacRitchie with Lingzhuo, and I'm lovin' it! It felt like I'm back in Korea hiking those mountains again (of course of smaller scales duh). The most exciting part was passing the Tree Top Walk, I never knew we have this bridge in Singapore. Cool Moo.


The sweat out made me feel healthier. Time to shake the fats off!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts