Never Ceasing Tears: Queen Inhyun's Man

There' s no dearth of tears for final episode of Queen Inhyun's Man. Let your tears fall freely, uncontrollably.


Came home after my afternoon's paper to see the drama re-running on tv, which prompted me to catch the finale again online, alas I was reduced to puddles of goos before I knew it. I KNEW IT. I SAW THIS COMING. But why did I fall for the same thing again. *smack forehead* Totally crying at the same scenes, same lines again. Some emotions never change.

Anyway, some new realisations occurred in my head while watching Boongdo taking his own life in the cell. Which added more sense to the now-so-renown cause-effect explantion  - In exchange for his life, Boongdo ends up having to sacrifice his everything, his name, values, people, and love. Similarly, only when he truly learns to give his life up, he will then be entitled another in return, in this case his love. A fair trade the world is, isn't it.

Had this thought yesterday night (before sleeping) that I should come up with a list of dramas worth watching, somewhat like top tens or twenties... Haha. Alright that will be the to-do-list after my exams.

Comments

Popular Posts