I Need Romance 3 Episode 1 - 11

He's Allen Joo, the genius song composer and hottest DJ in town.

He cooks, cleans, does grocery shopping and even serves breakfast right to the bed. And he adorably complains, "I hate to say this but it seems like I'm turning into a housewife after returning from the US".

Hah, so cute. Exactly the pouty sweet potato every girl needs in her life.

The third installment of I Need Romance Series hooked me up instantly despite me having missed the first two - just way too awesome. I'm awed by the novelty injected into the storyline, making the cliche not so cliche after all, and itching your heart to yearn for more.

What's more, there's no way I'm skipping this drama since Sung Joon plays the devoted hottie who attempts to hide the giraffe plushie from his love rival, unaware that it's an epic fail with the toy popping up behind his back lol.


Did I forget to mention what a mega fan I am of his since the Shut Up Flower Boy Band days?! The sexy voice that swept an instant kill and won the victory of my heart. He's a dork here as well, and that sums up all reasons why you should watch the drama too.

Comments

Popular Posts