Hangeng's movie: 前任攻略

Missed four calls in the past few days, and then an email came. 설마.

진짜라니까!

Turned out I'm accepted for my second mediacorp internship as well. It doesn't feel pleasant to turn down something I like, but having accepted the one with channel news asia first (which I also like), I had no choice but to make the call and reject the person from the Chinese radio broadcast. Hope I have another chance to experience it next time... Count myself lucky to have applied for four internships and getting two offers in return. That's half the battle won, not bad *clap clap*. Hope this luck lasts forever lol.

This is a movie starring hangeng which I spent nearly three weeks to finish (broke into several segments to watch). Don't really get what it's trying to say, but interestingly it's quite funny to watch. I had many good laughs as far as I can remember.

Comments

Popular Posts