Bye Exams Hi Holidays!

For the first time in my NUS years I've ended finals earlier than others (what is this!) and so I feel the urge to boast about it (haha), but considering how others have yet to complete theirs (oh what a considerate person I am) I decided to keep a low profile and just publicise it here... I AM LIBERATED! Honestly speaking this has been my slackest semester with only two final exams, and I even have the luxurious time to go eat korean bbq on Sunday, study on Monday, watched the finale of I Need Romance 3 at 1am and then waking at 7am to go for my morning last paper... Haha. Partially because I have half given up on the English linguistic test, I have absolutely no clue what is happening for this module and trust me, I couldn't care less. But at least, no more crappy linguistic for me, be it in english or chinese (yoohoo~~~)!

Oh and there was a question that gives korean words as the data set, I was so thankful I know korean and just zapped the question up in no time. This shows that learning a third language can always come in handy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Shall aim for an exam-less timetable next semester, so that I can boast about it again! Hah.

Comments

Popular Posts