49 Hours

Being awake for 49 hours was nothing but a nightmare, and I was pretty much in a despair because it felt like a one-person project instead of three (deadline was the next day but they could tell me 1) I need to sleep 2) I have a test). So I had no choice but to shoulder all the work, which was comparable to filling up a bottomless pit. But lo and behold, I made it and ta-da, my advertising project is over! Look on the brighter side, I've gotten learn a handful of useful skills! And my project mate managed to appease my inner anger (unknown to any) by bribing me with the chocolates she brought from new zealand lol.

So I pampered myself by waking up late on my 22nd birthday! Commemorated the special day with the episode which I couldn't bring myself to finish it - Appa Odiga Season One Finale. It means bye bye to my favourite Junsu!!! Hope Season Two can be up to the mark and not disappoint me.

Anyway, best birthday gift was... I RECOVERED JUNSU'S RECORDING FROM MY ITUNES!!! *So touched that I was about to cry*. The lost recording actually held three songs!!! Imagine how precious they were to me... All memories flooding back from the night of the concert. It must be my good karma, so I made this solemn decision to share it here for the benefit of everyone! Highlight of the recording: My screamings. HAHAHA.

Start from 12:11
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/ie5y0sd6liryp16/20131230_212516.m4a

Thank you everyone who'd wished me on my birthday, thank you pok for the birthday treat a few days ago, I can't wait for the bbq meal tomorrow with kah and cheryl! 자, 그럼!


Oh ya, and my news articles have been published!

Indonesian Artist Excavates a Buried Culture
http://blog.nus.edu.sg/nm3211/2014/03/30/excavating-a-buried-culture/

Rising rents may threaten Singapore’s hawker heritage
http://blog.nus.edu.sg/nm3211/2014/03/21/rising-rents-may-threaten-singapores-hawker-heritage/

Comments

Popular Posts