Movie Date: Divergent

One of the few movies that left me gaping in awe after watching (The previous one being Inception). Starring Theo James and Shailene Woodley, Divergent talks about a girl who does not fit into any of the factions created by the future dystopian Chicago society, and as she struggles to remain undiscovered, she slowly learnt the conspiracy brewing between factions and the true identity of her trainer, Four.


I came out of the theatres feeling really good, partly because this was an impromptu movie date with cheroro (Don't feel like going for classes after my project meeting) so I wasn't holding any expectations, yet it blasted me completely off my feet. Please catch it in the theatres, no regrets!

After the movie we dined at this Korean restaurant called MannaStory, wow I was surprised by how authentic the food tasted, only that the same 부대찌개 (Army Stew) cost thrice the price than that in Korea. Think I will visit again only if I crave for the food in Korea haha.


Cheroro was pretty obsessed with investigating the gender of a guy/girl skating in the ice rink so we spent another hour (ok it felt long like an hour) staring at him/her before deciding to go closer to take a look. Downright ridiculous but yea, we finally deciphered his identity before the ice rink closed. Lol.

Now that I think of it, it's really quite ridiculous how I went to school and ended up not attending any of my lessons. #boss

Comments

Popular Posts