Jay Shih - Ai Wo Bie Zou (Don't Leave If You Love Me)

Logged into blogger and realised I have a half written post from Tuesday:

Things have evolved to a stage whereby lecturers do not even turn up for lessons anymore. Yes, I've arrived at an empty classroom to realise there's no lesson today. No tutorials, no lectures... Freedom alas? Well that's not my main point for this post anyway. Just wanna update on the latest idol dream I have HAHAH! Featuring Jaejoong and Junsu, setting: performance hall.

Yep. And I stopped here. Lol.

Even though it's not hard to recall the story I guess I'm not writing it anymore, cos it's kind of ridiculous it's hilarious. Just going to sum up that Jaejoong has a hidden girlfriend and I helped them to cover up from the paparazzi.

Omg and I randomly discovered 是元介 (Jay Shih) is from 元卫觉醒! He sang xia tian de feng 7 years ago, which I was so crazy over!!! One of the few songs I loved without even knowing how the singer looks like haha. Posting his version of ai wo bie zou, zomg his voice ♥ I thought he wanted to rap at the beginnning lol.

Comments

Popular Posts