For Justice, For Love

Feelings all jumbled up because the marks received for different modules differed by too much. True enough, I flunk my digital interactive collage for scoring a record low of 34/50, and it's 50% of the entire module *ohdear*. But since it's kind of expected, I've already stopped brooding over it. On the contrary, I was thrilled to have my name honourably mentioned in class for having an excellent piece of news article written and also a "highly competitive" multimedia element that "everyone should go and watch", said the lecturer. My best moments in university thus far, hahah.

And remember the advertising exam I mentioned previously for being late yet left 45min earlier? A- lol. I think the textbook can just be my lecturer.

Had an impromptu dinner with pok since my family pangseh and I picked nabe for our menu, simply because I missed the one in Osaka too much. Surprisingly it tasted similar! Think my current fave will be nabe~~ and my matcha craze recently (referring to the 100g $9 matcha latte powder bought at jems japan fair).

Today I came across these meaningful words (from my drama) and felt like sharing it here. Main idea: We should always fight for justice and our rights. Which on second thoughts makes up the Taiwanese parliament today. LOL, democracy overload.

沉默的代价

二次世界大战以后,德国牧师马丁.尼莫拉为了让世人记住纳粹屠杀犹太人这一血腥耻辱,在波士顿树起了一块纪念碑,碑上铭刻这样一段话:

起初他们(德国纳粹党)追杀共产主义者,
因为我不是共产主义者,我不说话;
接著他们追杀犹太人,
因为我不是犹太人,我不说话;
后来他们追杀工会成员,
因为我不是工会成员,我继续不说话;
此后他们追杀天主教徒,
因为我不是天主教徒,我还是不说话;
最后,他们奔向我来,
再也没有人站起来为我说话了。

Comments

Popular Posts