Emergency Couple (응급남녀)

Picked Emergency Couple as my newest drama to watch, partially because of Song Ji Hyo ( and the Gary cameo scene) and mostly because I'm dead curious how Jinhyuk is going to shake the stiff cold brother image from The Heirs off and act in a romantic comedy, only to be greeted by this scene.


Looks like he has no trouble with it.

I'm ashamed to say this but yes, I have been ogling at it for the past ten minutes. With my uncontrollable fits. Signed and stamped. Now I'm a verified fangirl HAHAHA.

It started off ridiculous like all O-Korean-Dramas, but things picked up fast after the first few episodes, and now it's simply blasting you off. I might have disliked Oh Changmin (played by Jinhyuk) previously for his scornful attitude and that unwanted arrogance, but we soon see his character grow into a cutie pie that no one can resist. Same goes to the others, I'm all in for Jinhee's (played by Jihyo) development to becoming an independent individual. In fact, she's a sass now, pretty similar to her image in Runningman hahaha. I can't wait for a mutual spark again, after the first failed marriage!

Comments

Popular Posts