Emergency Couple Episode 18

Even a stethoscope can be a romantic tool if put into use wisely.


I forgot how hard I laughed just now because of this scene. No, don't get me wrong, I do applaud this witty portrayal of How-You-Make-My-Heart-Race idea, just that I'm amused how convenient it must be for this duo to happen to be doctors. Just like we speak stars to astronomers and potassium iodide to chemists, doctors need their own terminology too when talking about love.

Oh, and how annoyed would I be if I were the female patient being treated by Jin-hee, whom unfortunately, was busily distracted by Changmin. We're talking about lives here aren't we? Professionalism yo, Jin-hee ssi.

Finding another form of enjoyment when watching this without subtitles. Now it feels like the characters truly come to life without any external voice dubbing over them in my head. Striving for more raw video watching in future!

Comments

Popular Posts