Back Again + Kyou no Hi wa Sayonara (Farewell for Today)

Past two weeks were just too crazy - I can't even sit on my toilet bowl and poop properly, let alone blog. But it's ok, I'm BACK.

Recalling what I've done since end of recess week:

1) Took and passed my English module midterms (which I'm absent from since lecture 1) with a-little-below-average mark (Thank god). Mean: 71. My score: 70. Ok, no complaints, considering my passiveness for the subject.
2) Countless presentations from minor peas to humongous balls. Too lazy to elaborate.
3) Internship interviews at Mediacorps and 10am communications. Some complications in between, but I'm just thrilled by all the experiences gained. Hopefully I can secure one!
4) Interviewing famous artist, photographer, and some random but seemingly a VIP. It was for news reporting module assignment, so I was forced to act like a reporter and run around for news. A novel experience, and I can't deny I'm liking it!
5) Finished my interactive collage but I've got a premonition of being marked down. Haha whatever, I really can't be bothered anymore. For any of you guys' pleasure, feel free to click and play with it: http://swfcabin.com/open/1393957993
6) Badminton workout at school with J9, Erwina and Serene. Yes, I thrashed everyone HAHAHA. Call me Badminton God. I should exercise more, it feels really nice and refreshing.
7) Few nights of 2 hours sleep and waking like a zombie the next day, living a souless life for the entire day (Thank god again my jaw didn't crack after dunno-how-many-yawns I'd made)
8) Accepted new tuition because my old student came knocking on my door and I couldn't resist a no to gold
9) Got affected by haze and fell sick on tuesday, but miraculously reviving the very next day thanks to my body made of steel.
10) I figured out it's nice to have a #10 so now I should come up with some lame points. Dramas counted?

Once in a while I will treat myself to a tearjerker so to relieve the accumulated stress in me, and since I've been wanting to watch Ohno's special drama when I was in Korea, I finally did it today.. A one-episode drama that talks about a man (played by ohno) contracting lymphona and eventually dying from the illness. I'm always a sucker for this, and Ohno's fabulous acting made me even worse - Now I'm just so tired from all the cryings. Booo-hoooooo ㅠㅠ

Comments

Popular Posts