Love that is too painful was not love

The pang of reminiscence was so strong it shook me hard yesterday, pretty much to say. I was expecting less, but being in the once so familiar space and setting, my memory was triggered and I was cruelly reminded the lovely days back in Korea, where I comfortably stayed amidst the audience seats appreciating the musical put forth for me. The trembling voice of Junsu's December ringing throughout Sejong performance hall, leaving my heart all wrung and wrinkled. The beauty of musicals, I never knew they would leave such deep imprints in me I'm actually missing them now. Or specifically, Junsu's December.


If only the musical culture could be brought here apart from concerts... But having said that, the feeling would most probably be very different as compared to being performed in the domestic country. I just have to go back to Korea to experience musicals again then. Oh right, and jjimjibang, that's second on my list which is officially missed.

Comments

Popular Posts