Crushed

My life is currently crushed by candies. Oh man.

Because of my reluctance to start reading on phonology/syntax/morphology/whatever shit English Linguistics has I'm simply refusing to budge from Candy Crush. Alternating between laptop and tablet and continuously gaining life and playing like there's no tomorrow.

Stop. You have to stop. Leveling up is not helping with the mid terms falling on next Monday.

Went Teoheng twice in a row this week and it's returning me full force back on Korean songs again. And with a rare combination of me, Erwina and Joycelyn I had my first ever all-korean-songs karaoke trip (if you exclude those in Korea), blimey what an eye opener. I thought I went with a choir HAHAHA. But it was pretty refreshing so I'm looking forward to our next trip again.

Because of the endless rants from friends (plus a little nudge from Youtube which openly lures me by recommending it) I started on a new Korean variety show named Superman Returns. About kids. About Dads. About how dads handle their kids. About disasters and crying for ommas (both dads and children). You might ask how different it is from my all time favourite Appa Odiga, I'll tell you now - these kids are not interesting. Ok, less interesting (Let's not be too harsh on the kids huh). When the average age spans from toddlers 8 months old to elementary hyung of age 11, we cannot expect the toddlers to perform stunts and the 11-year-old to act like a baby. So it becomes less interesting. That aside, the concept goes in such a way that the families do not cross interact with one another but focus mainly on their individual upbringing. Which in my opinion, made the show lose a little spark. It could have been improved.

But having said these, I'm still hopelessly clinging onto this show. Why, because the 쌍둥이 (twin seo-on and seo-jun) are irresistibly cute.

Comments

Popular Posts