Chinese New Year

In a wink of an eye we're welcoming week 5. Uh no, as corrected by Yann Rong, it's week 4 (but why does it feel like Week 5 already?) Now that Chinese New Year is gone (my 5-days holiday!), I'm stuck here in school waiting for tutorial to snail pass since l didn't bring my laptop to do work (adobe ah adobe). Sian Sian Sian.

이번 설날은 괜히 날 미치게 만들었다.
아니, 이유가 있었는데 말하기는 좀 어렵다.
무사히 보내서 고마웠다 진짜로
살아서 고마웠다 진심으로 고맙다

The hot topic for this Chinese New Year has been upped a few levels. No longer expecting people to ask you," Do you have girlfriend / boyfriend?" but instead...

"几时要生?给你ma抱?"

All thanks to this adorable rascal. The new member of the big family~


See, how to resist this cutie puff. The wobbly cheeks hahaha. His name is Lucas, as dashing as his looks ♡

Hope sis can find a guy soon, get married, and give birth to one for me to play with. My new year wish.

This year's celebration for our calligraphy association was a little different too, instead of holding it at the usual place (teacher's house), the venue was changed to my Chinese painting teacher's house. Made friend with his daughter who was our NUS senior until she decided to drop out from chemical engineering and pursue jazz music in Australia. Was inspired by her courage and happy that we could get along so well, despite a 6-year age gap! If one day I turned brave and just leave...

Went ah kah's house and played the oh-so-long-never-play mahjong, and making the exception to gamble for the first time. I would have died horribly if not for my second win ( only won twice out of n rounds) , so I lost 90¢ while the others lost $14+ to Cheryl. Lesson learnt: gambling is scary. So l shall not gamble again.

Comments

Popular Posts