Another Drama Added To List: Monstar

Two days ago I dug my own grave (again) and jumped right into it (헐). Well, originally I have no intention to watch Monstar at all, but the continuous playing of previews on tv successfully aroused my curiosity and lured me into the show - I'm left with two more episodes after pulling two nighters. Today's the third, should I finish it off once and for all?

So far the biggest takeaway from the show is... I could finally tell who's JunHyung HAHA, after all these years of knowing Beast but incapable of recognizing anyone except the lead vocal. (SIDENOTE: I self reflected and went to watch fiction mv again, AH! Reason being Junhyung always has his face covered by his hair, blame no one.) 역시, the power of drama. But what's really bugging me was, he looked too much like Heechul that I can't take him seriously!! Especially with that orange head, halfway through the series it somewhat seemed like Heechul was acting the show instead lol. And the way he laughs like an idiot (the crazy cackling) and being so ridiculously full of himself. *nod and point* yes it's Heechul NO HE'S NOT! Urghs 멘붕.

In a nutshell the drama is a musical, at least three persons will break into a song or hallucinate a scene of performances so that everyone could sing, sing, and still sing. I fast forward, obviously. You're not obliged to go through these sufferings anyway (Oman reminds me of the horrible musical scenes in Dream High 2 *faints*).

But some of the singings are pretty good, I like this scene. 3 guitar notes coupled with some strumming and hitting, a decent song is out.

Comments

Popular Posts