250 Pages of Miracle

Never belittle a person in dire straits, he (oh well, she) can throw you completely off your feet. I applaud myself for displaying an astonishing willpower and discipline to finish reading 250 pages, aka 7 chapters, aka teaching materials for the first half of the semester (taking into account that I have zero knowledge of the module since I did not attend any lecture) in one day. Or specifically, from 9am to 2am, with few intervals of Candy Crush moments hah. Thought my brain was too fried to ingest anything else anymore. Today I woke up 2 hours earlier to have a last minute revision before heading to school, Dangs, I was late for my mid terms. By 2 minutes. And I left 45 minutes earlier. LOL. Can I assume it's that I'm smart and not because I accidentally left a page unanswered?

Took back my news report assignment and I got a star! Haha, which means it got selected to be published in Campus Eye. Which means extra marks for the assignment! Muahahahaah, 기분이 엄청 좋다. And I met Chi Seo Won 선생님 after lesson, she greeted me with such a zest it shocked me. On one hand, I was surprised she still remembers me (after nearly a year of not meeting), on the other I could actually not stutter and respond instantaneously to her question. Not anyone's question but Chi Seo Won! Which makes it more meaningful. Woah, just woah. 오늘 모든것때메 기분도 낮고 그렇게 지친도 아닌것같대요. 매날 오늘처럼 사랑스럽게 보내기 바란다.

Oh man this song is addictive. Oh FLOWER~~ You're so sweet sweet sweet....

Comments

Popular Posts