Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition

First week of school has officially ended! Hip hip hurray! Though I essentially went to school for only two days haha. Anyway, to start the year right, l decided to pamper myself with a 2014 gift...


Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition~!

How to tell l just came back from Korea? Easy. I'm a Samsung fan (bye apple bye). Too bad the note can't selca itself (lol), so i had no choice but to use my itouch to take a picture of it~

To be honest I am surprised by myself. Originally I planned to get Galaxy note 3 8", but the idea dissipated because Harvey Norman at North point didn't have any stock. So I thought I might as well get note 10.1, and then further told myself I might as well get LTE instead of wifi only. So the budget gradually increased from $400 to $748 to $898. Lol.. Tada, basically that's the summary of my purchase, done honourably in 5 minute. A few complication arose in between, such as forgetting to check the product and bringing galaxy tab back instead (grrr, had to waste time and effort going back to change the next day), but all in all, I am so pleased with my tablet now! Even though I spent a freaking $1400 in a day (drew another $500 to pass to mom to help out with coming CNY), and another $30 on G-market during lecture this afternoon to buy screen protector and case.. Wah l need to live frugally for the next 2 months.

The bad part about buying a new device is: I am now so busy figuring it out that I'm sacrificing my sleep. Term is starting to get busy, hope I can put my note to good use and be motivated to use it and finish all my school work!

Comments

Popular Posts