New Outfit

Eagerly waiting for my parcel to arrive and ta-da! It arrived this afternoon!

I think my screen protector pasting skill has improved leaps and bounds, because this time round, it only takes me ten minutes to paste it on. Either I'm getting the hang of it, or the quality is too good, or both. Haha. Now, I need to emphasize how ecstatic I was when I saw my note cover. It is just so.damn.awesome. All in all, I'm very satisfied with my purchase on G-market, lalala~


Love going to school nowadays because of the huge bunch of friends I can stick to all day long. SEP ROCKS. Well, not forgetting my dear cheroro and rongrong and dudu hahah :D

Oh ya. My first artpiece done on note, randomly started drawing yesterday night while fbing pok. Proud of myself lol,


Comments

Popular Posts