Dramas

Time for some dramas update! To be honest ( and I don't understand it either) I hadn't been able to watch a lot of shows when I'm in Korea, now that I'm back in Singapore, it's time for my drama marathon!


Watch whole movie here

A special episode aired back in 2013, involving international collaboration starring wuchun, yamada ryosuke, seungri etc - Kindaichi in hongkong special! Quite fascinating, just that I still prefer my Matsumoto version haha. I was rolling my eyes all over my sockets when I saw wuchun - didn't he say he's pulling out from the entertainment industry and focusing on his gym business? What's he doing here with a whole team of international cast. Bleh. Swallow your fist for lying.

That aside, I'm completely infatuated with the Taiwanese drama Love Now (真爱趁现在) currently, starring George Hu aka my GuanYu in KO3 Guo. No wonder it snapped up the top place in ratings, because it's really good. Just that I'm wondering how they managed to pull through 72 episodes, apparently I'm only at episode 17 so I don't have the slightest clue how it'll progress...

Ost playlist from Love Now, picked a few songs that I like. 

文字创造了我对你的思念,留住了对你的最后记忆。要是没有这篇诗篇,我无法分辨,你是曾经的真实,还是我的梦境。 


你的不在,只强化了你的存在。时差是因为我无法离开有你存在的从前。

Comments

Popular Posts