Junsu End Of Year Concert 2013 Interpark WARZONE

ANGST. Know what? The split second of being up on heaven and then cruelly flung down to hell. Yea, that's the feeling.

Prior to the experience with Jaejoong's ticket, this time I was armed with more preparations as I camped faithfully at the computer in Grace's room. Patricia was preparing the war in her room. The moment it hit 8pm, I refreshed and got into the page, excitedly clicked the button, secured a VIP seat,  sailed smoothly through the page till the last one. YES. IT'S PAYMENT TIME! THE LAST STEP! JUST A CLICK AND IT'LL BE OKAY. Yea, just as I've thought so.


The loading bar never finished loading.

What seemed like an enduring long wait of 15 minutes, we tried another computer and it was reflected that the seat was booked. Me? Already mine?

Not shown on purchased list. YES, IT SLIPPED THROUGH MY FINGERS, THE DAMN SYSTEM SCREWED UP. Unable to accept reality, I kept clicking furiously through the seats hoping that one seat will be rebounded. For the remaining freaking one and a half hour I repeated the same action before resigning to fate. Ok, IT'S. JUST. GONE.


So in a fit of anger I bought 2AM Nocturne concert ticket. Saved krw135500 (~$156) and ended up spending 100000 ($115) instead. And I ordered a box of fried chicken to eat with Grace in her room to console my broken heart. 와. 정말 답답해 죽겠고 얼마나 억울한지 모른다. 거의 다 되거든.. ㅠㅠㅠ 마음이 아프도록 울고 싶은데도 아무것나 바꿀 수 없으니까 더 답답한다고 느꼈다. 아ㅏㅏㅏㅏ!

Fine. I shall watch shows to cheer myself up. Apparently I'm addicted to the China Version of Meteor Garden (which I'm once strongly against of), the story is pretty different from the original! And omg my Zhang Han, 니매력에 완전히 빠졌구나.

Comments

Popular Posts