Hell Week

During these times when I simply want to pack my bag and run away. But I can't. So I have no choice but to glue myself to the seat and work on the computer till my eyes turn bloodshot and eyeballs feel like dropping out. Oh well, it's going to be 5am soon, again.

Hopefully all turn well and my effort will be worthwhile, otherwise I might start cursing why on earth do I make things so difficult for myself, especially when I'm just an exchange student. Some things doesn't change, I guess. The yearn to do things right and not waste my days away.


Anyway I can't believe I start on China variety shows lol, but what the heck, why do China variety shows run for so long (note: 2 hours per episode). Of course, the main pull is H4, who hilariously become 给力小子 dancing and skipping in this variety show. Yes, I stifled my laughter, but honestly some part of the show was genuinely funny so I did enjoy a fair bit. Meteor Garden series never fail to groom stars that I'll grow to love, take for instance Jerry, Vic, Arashi... NOW I LOVE THE CHINA F4 SO MUCH!!! Hahahaha. Should officially introduce them:

张翰 ZhangHan. Actually I've liked him since SOP Queen was aired, and I really adore how soft spoken he is (Heilongjiang guy! Same as Hangeng. Do all Heilongjiang people speak the same way too??) His sunshine smile, his rueful gaze, my second China idol hahah! Though I need to admit occasionally he resembles a monkey to me lol.

Apparently I growing to like the other two guys too, called 魏晨WeiChen and 朱梓骁ZhuZiXiao. China Version Hanazawa Rui's not bad too in season two after he cut his ugly long hair haha, and best, he sings. WeiChen also sings. Four talented people wahahahaaaaaaaaa

Comments

Popular Posts