Forever 21, Forever Young

The vicious cycle of disasters starts when one sleeps late. Then wake up late. 3pm?! Hah I literally roared when I saw the digits staring ruefully back at me this morning afternoon. Alright, I need some discipline.

The first thing I did upon waking up (and the first time too) was to change the fused lamp bulb in my room with my roomie. Yea, not brush teeth, but change light bulb. But the uttermost satisfaction when we succeeded and cheered, "OH YEA we need no guys~". Talk about 21st century career women, hah.

Thought my beautiful Sunday was ruined thanks to my doing but a meal at a BBQ shop near school revived it! One of the best bbq I've eaten thus far, which made Patricia's and my stomach dancing on cloud nine. And ten. And eleven...


Fancy us accomplishing this a few months back, it's just unbelievably mad that we could now. 아무리 생각해도 어이없다 우리툴이. A recommended bbq shop near nakseongdae station, named 칼 (lit: Knife).

Afterwards a date at a flower-themed cafe, with no more than 4 customers in the house (including us). A great place for chilling and mugging!


Anyway, this post was originally intended for my shopping spree at Myeongdong yesterday. Taking into account that I've never splurged in Forever 21 before, my actions essentially proved that I did go a bit cranky yesterday, for I spent $150 altogether. Hmm. Main culprit: A Super Duper Nice Jacket which cost me $65.


How could you say no to such an awesome hoodie?! That's why I bought it, urghs.

As for the others, I bought them at a relatively cheap price because there was a HUGE sale happening in the store. Halved the half price. Thus I got myself some necessities aka blazers (which I do not own any).


Yes. Whatever you're looking at now cost an average price of $10. Blazers, jeans, hoodies (well, exclude that expensive maroon one). Oh yea, wondering what's that rectangular thing doing at the bottom left of the picture? FT Island's latest mini album shoved to us by some epic Japanese fangirls women lingering at Nature Republic store in Myeongdong. I can't forget their excited squeaks and glints in their eyes, lol. Yea relax, I like FT too. Special mentions to Hongki.



Oh yea, not forgetting dinner with the usual peeps at this 除了我們只有其他兩個人's restaurant. Nice ambience though! I met a 2pm Chansung-lookalike (I insist) waiter haha.


Saw JUNSU at Myeongdong. (@kah: remember the time I did this to yoochun too? hah!)


And Joowon.


Hah enough of fangirling. I should get some sleep, gosh it's 5am in the morning.

Comments

Popular Posts