Engineer In My Blood

Out of 25 lessons I'd only turned up for 4, including one which I had no choice but to go since it's midterms exam. I was already very surprised when I knew that I passed the test with a 55% score (68% as the average), I mean, master module for industrial engineering and experts of this field (note: employed) being your classmates, what's more could you expect from me when I'm just an undergraduate from Artsy Fartsy department, coupled with an absolute zero of engineering knowledge. Remembered myself struggling hard to digest the big terms and alien languages before giving up altogether, dragging my feet to the exam without a scientific calculator and hoping that my brain could somehow calculate the ten thousandth decimal point. Mentally prepped myself that I would maximum know one question, but in the end I still manage to fart my way through the paper by filling it up, hah yolo, art student. Then I thought I would fail, but eventually a pass popped up when I checked my grade, which I was truthfully so thankful of God, Allah, Guanying, and whichever Woolalal there is.

Then I saw my marks for the homeworks I poured my heart and soul in doing.



I sketched design, resonated bullshit, calculated numbers, and surveyed people. 100%, maximum score. OH YEA. Independent studying suits me too well I guess, or do I just have a knack for engineering. Lol. #asexpectedfromanengineer'sdaughter

Shall quit boasting lest I fail in the end (which I'm so prone to doing, look at my history!). Hopefully it will pass and I could map it back as a level 4000 module!

Comments

Popular Posts