2AM Nocturne Concert 2013

First concert of my life and I attended 2AM's Nocturne 2013. Although buying the ticket was an act of impulse, 2am did not disappoint me by putting up a night of fabulous performance. I can't help but be awed at their powerful vocals. All four of them - Jokwon, Changmin, Seulong and Jinwoon.

I arrived at the concert venue alone (since the rest were late) and snapped a few photos before entering the concert hall. Olympic Stadium was pretty with the sky dimly lit and dyed in orange dark blue.



How can you miss out the sacks of donated rice/ramen/whatever crazy things they have.



Entered the performance venue and had a selca + view from my seat.



2AM standing so close! Seulong was on my side (My Jinwoon and Jokwon at the other side ㅠㅠㅠ) but occasionally they will switch places.


My favourite two walking to my side. HAHAHAH~


Ok seulong was pretty good too.


Apparently they have an awesome acoustic version of my favourite song I Did Wrong. Exclusively (and illegally) recorded by me! Haha.

Listen to it here!

"죽어도 못 보내~" The second last song. I sang at the top of my lungs, and I'm not the only one.

"줄수있는게 이노래밖에 없다~" This famous line echoed throughout the whole concert hall as the final song, with everyone being all agitated and singing along with it. Yes, I only need this song from you, 2am. You made my day.


Oh by the way 2pm came and sat at the same row as me, just that they are at the segment next to mine. Aiyah should have bought the left side instead of right so that I could
1. see jinwoon and jokwon
2. sit with 2pm


Never mind. Anyway I enjoyed myself tremendously so I should let it pass!

Comments

Popular Posts