The Heirs Episode 1 - 9

Ending my drama hiatus~ After constant pestering from friends and exposure to the wildly popular The Heirs here in Korea, I am giving in... Let me join in the craze too! *woolala*

"You're asking where I come from? Fairy~tale" LOL.

What could I say. Lee Min Ho is JUST SO DAMN HOT. And cute. And freaking )($VU#$#C% that I couldn't pull the grin off me. Frankly speaking, this drama is just an exact duplicate of Meteor Garden, only that Guy No.2 plays the Big Bully this time round. And he's not gonna get the girl in the end. Ouch, that's just plain pathetic, haha.

Anyway, I was pretty surprised how fast Tan falls in love with Eun-Sang and decides to be open about it. No cover up, or dilemmas. Or any attempt to self deny his feelings. As such, this shall set the theme for this season's dramas - Back to innocent love with Guy actively pursuing Girl. Are we steering the drama style back to the early 2000s?

Seriously, a confession faced almost every episode. I would have died in happiness if I were the girl.

혹시 난 널좋아하냐? (Am I...Liking you?)

혹시 난 널 보고싶냐? (Did I... Miss you?)

그럼 어쩌라고? 난 네가 좋은데 나보고 어떡하라고? (Then what should I do? I like you... so what should I do?)


Tanking multiple shots of romantic confession bullets. I wonder how I survived.

Anyway, my Jeju oranges arrived! Fancy paying krw9500 (~$11) for 24 oranges delivered from Jeju. I must be crazy. But then, a healthy lifestyle is more important so I shall happily eat my oranges~

Comments

Popular Posts