Laksa Feast

HEY-LO. Bald trees officially spell the start of winter~


Out of impulsion (well, not really so since it was planned some time ago) we the lazy bums finally decided to do some cooking. An unspoken rule somehow expected from exchange students hmm. ALRIGHT. I HEAR YOU. LET'S COOK. Hah!


Using the laksa paste sent by Gina's friends we eventually gotta taste the homely dish that I missed so much. Replaced fish cake with oddeng and korean glass noodles as the main ingredient, we also threw in heaps of towkay (beansprouts) and enokitake, crab meat, quail eggs...


OMG my stomach growling again haha. A total success! Shall buy the sauce packet when I go back so that I can cook again. Made some pancakes for our dessert muahaha.


The masterpiece of sinlin's which should not be named

Japan trip finally materializes! Booked air ticket to Osaka, omo meanwhile I shall plan my itinenary wisely since it's gonna be a short trip only.

OH OH OH and I forgot to mention this: I was so proud of myself for being to order lots of dishes off the delivery menu and have them correctly delivered yesterday. Hah, a big challenge apart from just the usual "one jajjangmyeon please". Jajjangmyeon, Jajjangbap, Jjambbong, Tangsuyuk (service: cola, mandu). Either way, a good start!

Comments

Popular Posts