Incheon Airport Chasing - JYJ Yoochun

What it takes perseverance, patience, and courage to achieve.

My first and last time doing this. You cannot imagine how energy sapping this whole idol-airport-chase procedure is. I have to admit I'm getting old.

But alas, another crazy event added to my 21-year-old list. Definitely great for memory sake.


Haha I have to say how I innately muted all external noises and zoomed my focus on yoochun when he appeared, till the extent that I asked my friend, "huh? only yoochun come back? where's junsu? (since jaejoong went taiwan)" and my friend replied, "he's behind yoochun all the time!" As expected, yoochun is really my biased. Even my senses are reacting readily to this fact.

Till now, it still feels so surreal. And oops by the way, I missed the wave he did. Haha.

Comments

Popular Posts