5 Days 4 Nights Jeju Trip

Sorry, I swear I was writing a new post on Friday night but all of a sudden, I recalled an assignment to be submitted before heading out for temple stay on Saturday, so this post was held up. 미안! Shall continue as per written below.

Special request from ah kah to blog about my Jeju Trip. Sorry! I was busy studying for my midterms (dang, engineering module, somemore master class level wts) upon getting back so I couldn't really focus on blogging! It's okay, here I am~

A best phrase to describe the current Jeju is: HOLY WINDY MAMA. Five days in Jeju had lifted my threshold towards coldness to a whole new level, so powerful that 0 degree celsius in Seoul seemed nowhere comparable. Anyways, I was just so amazed at how stunning the scenery was in Jeju, and the accommodation we booked was a pleasant experience as well (apart from the bad wallet losing event), so overall... 완전짱이다! 嘿比嘿比.

What makes it more memorable was.. This was the first time I took the plane by myself! Haha. The carefree feeling of carrying my backpack and walking wherever my feet take me to. Sitting at the airport cafe eating my favourite curry rice and drinking orange juice. Sounds like drama scenes huh, a long time wish to achieve at the age of 21. Ohyea, checked.


I wouldn't go about rambling on each day, instead I shall briefly mention things I've enjoyed the most.

1. Took the submarine!



2. Venturing on rocks to catch the seaview at Saesom (Bird Island)



3. Horse riding at Udo (Cow Island) *I will post a picture of me on the horse once my friend sends me!*



4. Climbing the o-my-freaking-high-and-windy Udo-bong (Udo Peak), but awesome view!



Oops sorry about the camera string hahaha. By the way you dont know how important it is because the wind was so strong that it almost blew my camera away...


5. Taking the ferry.




6. Booked a taxi for the whole day to tour around out-of-bound places. Taxi driver becomes our photographer hahaha.


Playing the throw-stone-skip-on-water game. Succeeded only once.



Taxi uncle (illegally) plucked some for me while driving.

The suzy architecture movie place




Stone museum. I was pretty amazed we're the only visitor hahaha.

I thought this looks like me. HAH.

7. Walking my first ever cave, Manjang-gul (万丈窟)




8. Playing at Runningman's Maze Land



9. Living in the countryside by the sea (MY FAVOURITE)





10. Awesome accommodation!

Feliz Town Hotel. First and second night.

Another branch of Feliz Town Hotel. Third Night.

The final place was daebak. I can't express how much I loved it. Apparently it was supposed to be a 8-person dormitory, but since there are only three of us... 







It's like our house in the end. HAH!

11. Feasting everyday: Black pork (흑돼지), Seafood Pancake (해물파전), Grilled Mackerel (고등어구이), Seafood abalone stew (해물전복똑배기), Spicy Fish Soup *my fave!!!* (매운탕), octopus ramyeon (문어라면) *apparently it's super popular, 老字号*. Ok I'm lazy to post photos already so we shall skip the food photos.

Yep so that's all for my jeju trip! I shall make a post about my temple stay soon, but I can tell you something about temple stay now - my legs are aching so much because of the 108 bows I've made. O: 

Comments

Popular Posts