4KG + MY NEWBORN NEPHEW!

Two exchange students on skype a little too often these days. Cheryl, we need to get a life. Anyway, bad Cheryl pointed out a bad suggestion which I regretted doing it - to weigh myself. WHAT?! I GAINED 4 KG?! Hitting the heaviest weight ever, oh dear.

So, I shall put a stop to eating bbq everyday. And my cheesy pizza. And chips. And chocolates... Sob. But how on earth can I resist the delicacy in Korea?!!! Putting meat aside,everything tastes heavenly to me now . I can't.stop.eating. T.T

On a happier note, my first nephew is born!!! He's so cute right?! Can't wait to go back and carry him haha!


On another happy note, DBS finally solved the damn problem of my bank transaction. Now I could finally pay my debt off and feel less burdened. YOLO~

Comments

Popular Posts