The Rubik's Cube Warrior

Lately there are so many holidays happening in Korea ( National Day, Hangeul Day, SNU Anniversary Day) that this consecutive three weeks is a total thrill. Means we can play. Haha! Apparently I went for Asian Song Festival 2013 (guesting Block B, Dynamic Duo, EXO, Crayon Pop, 2PM etc) on Wednesday and witnessed the ultimate powers of fangirls ( powerful to the extent of correctly identifying idols based on silhouette, and screaming themselves hoarse). On Thursday I visited Seodaemun Prison Museum after class with Grace, and quietly embraced the solemness of the place which sent shivers down your spine (trust me, the chilling wind doesn't fail to creep you more as you visit individual cells). Moreover, not many people were around, so you have to deal with this eerie atmosphere all by yourself. Scarier than haunted houses, I swear.

Today I dragged myself to a so-called Mystery Investigation Race organised by SNU International Students Association (SISA) despite being completely aware of the need to run. RUN. From the pond to CBA to CTL to CBA to field to agriculture (actions x100), basically running thousands of mountains to and fro. But the surprising thing was, I was able to keep up with it effortlessly! So the daily training up and down the slopes/mountains/hills/stairs does improve my stamina tremendously, hahaah slim legs I'm looking forward to yall please come! Anyway, today I was crowned the Brain of my group lol, thanks to my wits and wisdom and whatsoever logic skills they think I have, because... I was strolling to the first station ( the others ran there) and upon arrival, someone asked "hey who can solve this?". Rubik's Cube. Never knew the days of obsession over Rubik's Cube can come in handy during this time, so I SHOO-SHOO in a lightning speed (ok, I correct myself, not lightning speed) and got it right. HAH. Of course at other stations I contributed my 'brain' which yields significantly good results. Hey singaporeans, I bring pride to your face ok, though they considered me as an Asian chinese girl. Whatever, Asians are smart. Hahah.

Didn't win the game but I was happy enough to make a few friends from other countries (anyway my original intention is to make friends, so objectives met), people from Sweden, Nigeria, Japan and they're all Master Students. Hahaha honestly I find Master friends to be better than undergraduates, somehow they're friendlier *shrugs*. Went out with some of them for dinner at yoogane (유가네), second round baseball batting, and third round noraebang. Feeling closer to this bunch of peeps more than those in SNU Buddy, I shan't make any comment even though I've a rough idea in my heart why it turned out this way. I would say cultural differences maybe. Or fate. Or both. LOL 몰라, 그냥 숙제를 빨이 해서 잠을 자라. By the way I'm just so ecstatic that I practised my korean with my newly made Japanese Eonnie, boosted my confidence by so much. 난 진짜 한번더 열심히 연습해야 할것같대.

A clip taken by Gina, starring me and my japanese eonnie: JYJ's Get Out!


Omo after-effects showing. Extreme leg muscle ache acting up.ㅠㅠ 

Comments

Popular Posts