New Hairstyle + Emart

This has been bugging me for ages and recently, the nuisance grows too large that I could longer ignore it. I HAVE TO CUT MY HAIR AND DYE MY SPROUTING BLACK ROOTS. HAHA. So this lazy-cosy Sunday I finally squeezed time out to strike this off my to-do-list.

Woke up and headed for lunch with peeps at 새마을 (a famous bbq shop), Gina the birthday girl gotta drink her seaweed soup hahaha. Though the spotlight remained fixated on the meat, duh.


After that, here comes my usual dilemma, which hair salon to choose? I always ended up not entering any, but under bad peer pressure eventually I entered one which looks like this.



Say annyeong to my previous hair and welcome the KWR110000 (~$126) new look. Jang Jang!


I bet I'll be very lazy to tidy my hair in future, so better capture a picture of it while it lasts.

After this extravagant splurge somehow my threshold was raised and I was on full mode for shopping. Off I went on an impromptu trip to emart with grace and we started loading our trolley with food food food!


Hahahahaha here's my loot at the end of the day:


1. Hair dryer
2. Chocolate Pie
3. Banana Milks
4. Quadratini Dark Chocolate Biscuit
5. Prawn Cracker
6. Green Tea Soy Milk (test drink and it was awesome)
7. Sausages (test eat and it was awesome too)
8. Yogurts
9. Cheese
10. Ramyun

I have the food to pull me through hungry nights! Shall grill my sausages too, can't wait.

Comments

Popular Posts