Jaejoong's Asia Tour Seoul Concert Ticket Sale

Not a big fan, or to be specific, a fan of Jaejoong but I decided to jump on the bandwagon and engage in an activity so common in korea - buying concert tickets online. Apparently my friends have been to numerous concerts (and counting) since the day we arrived in korea, G-Dragon's, FT Island's to name a few, but yea, I've been to none. The only thing that piqued my interest was Junsu's musical Elizabeth which I miserably failed to get online (full house!).

Alright, I need to clarify that despite the depleting interest in Kpop as years passed by, I am still a hot-blooded youth yearning to go for something wow, maybe a concert at least. SO, I decide to go all way out to buy Jaejoong's concert tickets (sale starts today, KST 8pm), even if it's a freaking krw132000 (~$150) for VIP seats (either you see his face or forget about it).


Camped in Patricia's room, waited for 8pm to come while she tried brainwashing me to support Team B from WIN Who Is Next.

Ok, 8pm comes and we couldn't find the 예매 button. Next minute, all tickets gone. Ok, 3 minutes. Fine, whatever, I will just think that I've saved my hundred bucks.

Haha, sometimes I wonder why out of all people, Jaejoong, the person whom I like least, had me visiting his cafe, or even almost splurging my hard-earned money on him. Why can't yoochun actively do these instead so that I can happily spend my money on him? Bleh.

Comments

Popular Posts