I Dreamt a Dream - JYJ Focused

This is too important to be neglected! How could I... How could I forget to blog about this and entertain my friends (especially ah kah)?! Apparently, my active brain is on its move again with an idol dream sequel, this time featuring JYJ!

I was watching Junsu's concert (Junsu singing and dancing on stage) when it was announced that the remaining members were the special guests and sitting at the audience seats. First row, and it was just a few rows in front of me! Both turned back to smile cheekily and my eyes zoomed into yoochun, who stood up and came towards the seats at the back to offer fan service. He missed my seat and went behind me to shake hands of other fan girls!!! NOOOO 안돼ㅐㅐㅐ! So I was pretty upset and could only cast wistful looks at him, just then he started fumbling around as if he's searching for something. Then he came to me and ask in a panic, "Did you see a necklace? With a heart shape? It's given by my mother... and very important to me..." I replied no, and he pouted sadly and left with droopy shoulders. Amid all these junsu's performance was totally ignored hahahaha, so before I knew it, the concert has ended.

But I decided not to give up. Bent down, looked around, and I saw it. The heart shaped necklace. So I grabbed hold of it and ran to a pretty pension place, it seemed like jyj were staying there after the performance. I started knocking the wooden door even though I was absolutely clueless who was staying in it. No response... Just beside the door was a fence gate, sunlight was pouring in and it reminded me of Busan's Taejongdae scenery by the sea. Jaejoong appeared, and mouthed a silent 'why are you here' with a surprised look, and security guards were coming as if ready to nab this crazy fangirl. In an urgent tone I asked 'yoochun, where is he? I have something very important...' (like mission impossible yo) yoochun appeared behind jaejoong, and I immediately piped "is it this necklace?" His face lighted up, and he beamed at me. Omg, those watery eyes, he's looking at me and I thought I would just explode in joy and shyness. But I kept my cool, and said "That's it. Bye."

Why did I do this?!! Just because I want to maintain my image and show yoochun I'm not a crazy fangirl, I left without even asking for a photo. WHAT??!

Hahaa I think I'm turning abit cranky after following close to JYJ's news these few days. Which resulted in a self directed action-packed movie in my head. Anyway, he looked like this in my dream! Clean cut. Hahahah!

Comments

Popular Posts